- Do you personally know anyone who has been hacked or had their identity stolen?
- Why is it a bad idea to use the same password on multiple websites and why do so many people do it?
- What is a password manager and why is it a good idea to use one?
- What password manager do you use or do you know about that others use?
- Who among your family members and friends needs to start using a password manager?
Please complete our short feedback form if you use this video and discussion questions to have a conversation with someone or with a group!
If asked about password managers to recommend, as of August 2017 LifeHacker recommends five:
Note: The video embedded above is a slightly edited version of a video originally published by Vox. At 2:47 of the original a reference to profanity was included, so that reference has been obscured in this edited version. This editing and re-sharing was done under fair use provisions of U.S. copyright law, and the video has been shared as “unlisted” on YouTube to limit any potential impact on the original video and publisher.