- Why isn’t a short comment like “nice” or “great” a good comment?
- Why would you like to receive “quality comments” on your SeeSaw learning journal or other places you might share your ideas and work online?
- What are some examples of how you can “get a conversation going” with a comment in SeeSaw, on a blog, or somewhere else?
- What was your favorite suggestion from this video?
- How can we encourage each other to leave “quality comments?”
Please complete our short feedback form if you use this video and discussion questions to have a conversation with someone or with a group!
If you share this video with your students, consider reaching out to the teacher who created it, 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Linda Yollis! You can contact Mrs. Yollis on Twitter @lindayollis. Check out her classroom blog, her classroom 365 photo project, and learn more on her website “About” page.