Check out these digital citizenship resources, and share those you find useful with others in person and on social media!
Responsible Use Policy (RUP) Review
Dr. Fryer recorded 2 videos reviewing all aspects of our Responsible Use Policies. 2 separate videos will be available. The video for MD/UD students is ready (Here’s a SafeYouTube link.) The link to the LD student video is coming soon on March 30, 2020.
- MD/UD Links: RUP PDF – YouTube Video (16 min) – SafeYouTube
- LD Links: RUP PDF – YouTube & SafeYouTube links coming!
(for Lower Division: 1st – 4th Graders on 5 March 2020)
(for High School & Middle School Students – 27 Feb 2020)
Responsible Use Policy (RUP) for 2019-20
- Our RUP for UD/MD (high school and middle school)
- August 28, 2019 RUP Presentation for UD/MD (grades 5-12)
- Our RUP for LD (elementary students)
- August 28, 2019 RUP Presentation for LD (grades 1-4)
“Screentime and Wellness” Presentation for High School / Middle School Students (12 Nov 2018)
“Screentime and Wellness” Presentation for Elementary Students (12 Nov 2018)
High School / Middle School – Upper / Middle Division (24 Oct 2018)
- Video: Let’s #WinAtSocial by @TheSocialInst
- Clean Up Your Digital Footprint by @FOSI
- How Taylor Swift’s political endorsement could become the ‘biggest ripple ever’ at the polls (CNBC, 13 Oct 2018)
- Katy Perry Praises Taylor Swift for Political Instagrams (Variety, 19 Oct 2018)
Elementary School – Lower Division (24 Oct 2018)
- Video: Roblox – About Us (2 min)
- Video: News-O-Matic Wins the World Young Reader Prize from WAN-IFRA (2 min)
- Video: How to Write a Quality Comment (4.5 min)
- News-O-Matic EDU Student Login